Adorable photo! My mother LOVED it (she and Dad were here from Arizona for Christmas) and wants to recreate it for her cards next year with our boys and HER. Funny.
Your blog's cute - I'll add it to my Reader so I can keep up with your tribe!
I have a blog too - more of a creative outlet and a bit irreverent, so visit at your own risk ;)
http://www.csquaredplus3.typepad.com
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Julie and Family!
Hi Guys, Love your blog, the kids are beautiful! Abby keep driving carefully, we're proud of you, that snow can be tricky stuff to drive in. Merry "Kissmas" to all of you! From all of us!
4 comments:
super cute!!! I can't believe how grown up they all are!
I love this picture! You had a great year- thanks for sharing it! Sure love you guys!
Adorable photo! My mother LOVED it (she and Dad were here from Arizona for Christmas) and wants to recreate it for her cards next year with our boys and HER. Funny.
Your blog's cute - I'll add it to my Reader so I can keep up with your tribe!
I have a blog too - more of a creative outlet and a bit irreverent, so visit at your own risk ;)
http://www.csquaredplus3.typepad.com
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Julie and Family!
Love, Chris
Hi Guys, Love your blog, the kids are beautiful!
Abby keep driving carefully, we're proud of you, that snow can be tricky stuff to drive in.
Merry "Kissmas" to all of you! From all of us!
Post a Comment