MAdeline made the Hart cheer squad cheer is a great way to get involved. We miss you and your family. The girls could have cheered together. Lisa
Yay Kenzie! I hope you really enjoy doing it, lots of hard work and time, but those were such fun days!
Congratulations! I miss those days with the girls. . .it is fun with the boys and football, we need those cheerleaders!Love you, Nana xoxoxox
Post a Comment
3 comments:
MAdeline made the Hart cheer squad cheer is a great way to get involved. We miss you and your family. The girls could have cheered together. Lisa
Yay Kenzie! I hope you really enjoy doing it, lots of hard work and time, but those were such fun days!
Congratulations! I miss those days with the girls. . .it is fun with the boys and football, we need those cheerleaders!
Love you, Nana xoxoxox
Post a Comment