Go Fury!!
Cass wanted to skip the league championship
soccer game to take a friend to Jim's baseball tournament in Pocatello, ID. We convinced her to stay.
Here you see Cass running to position, number 3 on the left passed her a perfect ball...she shot, and she SCORED! Not only was this the winning goal, but, in the first half, Cass drew a personal foul which led to the team's first goal. What a great way to end the season!!! On the right are the three girls whose teamwork resulted in the goal. Good times!!
Since I missed Jim's baseball tournament, we don't have any baseball pics yet...watch for them!

4 comments:
Cass, I still feel so bad that I missed the intense game! Thanks for taking such good care of Joe, he misses you!
Go, Cass!
WOW!!! Congrats Cass! Wish we could have seen it! So her is our cheer....WOOOHOO Go Cass!
Julie,
I am so sad to admit that this is the first time I have looked at your blog. I have really been missing out! I am trying to get my act together and get back to blogging. I wish I could have seen Cass play!! I had no idea she was so good. We were really sad that we didn't get her this summer....but it is an open invite!!!
Post a Comment