Friday, May 9, 2008

McKeon Moos

Check out our outdated family pic. Don't hold your breath for the updated version, but, we are actually attempting to start a family blog...

3 comments:

HILL HESS said...

Very fun to see what you are up to! I agree- this is my form of scrapbooking and journaling as well! :)

Maria Nissen said...

That is outdated!! But, I bet you still look the same. It's only our kids who change, right? I tried to find you in some other photos. Are you in any of them? Anyhow, fun to find you. It seems decided to take the Blogging plunge around the same time.
Talk to you soon!
Maria

judithcannonnelsonjardine said...

I'm so glad Hill had this on her blog!
What fun pictures!
I hadn't seen!
A great way to keep in touch!
Bless blogging. If I only knew how to do it, I could send lots of pictures to keep the family in the know.
Someday.......
Maybe that's why I have to stay on earth.........